Welcome to Shamsena: Arabic For Early Learners
We focus on babies, toddlers, and preschoolers as we bring together:
- The day to day spoken Egyptian language
- The latest in language development research
- A passion for Egyptian heritage and culture
- A hint of world literature and art
And wrap it all up in a bit of magic, so your kids can enjoy Arabic and speak it confidently.
Why young children?
* The best time to learn a language is the first 5 years of life. (Research)
* The more vocabulary a child acquires in the first 5 years, the more practice they have,
- the more confident they are,
- and the more prepared they are for formal schooling. (Research...and logic, really)